YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 11 October 2012

His perception or their perceptions?



Having classes with Cik Pah (my lecturer) has never been bored to me. Today I learnt something. We were talking about self-concept and perception. Well, it somehow triggered my mind. 
Perception?
 Means what I think of myself and others and what others think about me too. I’ve come to realise that, what are the others (my friends and family) think of me? Am I a good person? Am I a reliable person? Am I an arrogant type? Am I cute? why I am asking that?heh.-,- Or am I a disrespectful person? And suddenly I feel scared. I’m scared of bad perception since forever. I tend to feel curious of what others think about me whenever I do something either it is good or bad. And still they can accept me? Sometimes, when I see myself in front of the mirror I will ask myself, what are you doing here? Are you being here to impress others or to learn and seek knowledge?  To impress others in order to drag away their perceptions towards me.

*slap head*

Is it that important to even give a care to what people think about you?
I mean, get a life dear. They don’t even know you properly from A to Z and yet you believe in what they think of you? Do we actually know our own self? I don’t think so. We still learn and learn till we meet the point,”Ah, now I know my weaknesses and my strengths.” But yes, in order to know your identity, you must know what are you leaking at and what is your strongest point. So that you can improve yourself slowly. That’s why it is important to have good friends around you. Good friends will say out your faults because the love you and care about you.

But, what matters the most is what Allah thinks of you?
For example, we dress so vibrantly and prettily just to impress our crushes or friends but to Allah, we are nothing but an ugly tiny brat who do not obey His words. shame on us. we do not have to buy expensive glittery clothes to impress Allah. enough with our daily zikr,solat, and good deeds that He loves us to do. 
what's the point of living if Allah doesn't even give a glance to you?
Think.

*esok kuiz Linguistic,doakan saya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment